Service Learning Conference 2017

HKEEN
Administrator
Discussions are now afoot for a new service learning conference in 2017. Updates and suggestions may be posted here!

Re: Service Learning Conference 2017

HKEEN
Administrator
We are looking at a similar date to last year (early to mid December). The 2 main topics under consideration are Service Learning (which people seemed to follow up on last year) and learning outcomes.

Re: Service Learning Conference 2017

Tony Miller
Hi Guys,
Yes please lets start the ball rolling for another service learning conference this year ... A-Team Edventures are very keen to be a part of it. Anything i can do to help this progress please let me know tony@ateamedventures.com

Re: Service Learning Conference 2017

HKEEN
Administrator
Good to hear!

We hope to confirm a date and location soon - then we'll just need help to spread the word...