Welcome! Please read this...

HKEEN
Administrator

We intend to create sub-forums in the future but as we are just starting we will wait to see how it develops. Although we hope to do as little admin as possible we reserve the right to change anything at any time.

Our idea is to offer this forum as a platform for a HKEEN professional learning network. Everyone is responsible for their own posts but if you notice anything inappropriate please let us know. Finally, please no direct selling or marketing.

Thanks,
HKEEN

Re: Welcome! Please read this...

HKEEN
Administrator
This post was updated on .
Please note that at present anyone can post to the forum but you have to register in order to create a new topic.

Re: Welcome! Please read this...

Tony
Thanks HKEEN for a very well put together inaugural conference, sorry ive been quiet, just back from China.
The opportunity to face to face with providers and teachers in an informal setting was a breath of fresh air.